Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

ACDF Surgery - Estimated recovery ?

Anyone have this procedure performed on them ?
If so, how much time off from work did you experience ?
How much time to full recovery ?

advertisement

Comments

• I had a 2-level ACDF.  I was back to work fairly fast since I work out of my home office.  However, you have weight restrictions.  Doctors will generally limit what you can lift to 10-20 lbs depending them and your particular situation.  Getting back to work is dependent on the type of work that you do.  I did not drive for several weeks and nothing long for almost a month.
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 5,293
    joeb, it be informative for you to go to the search engine at the top right of this page. There it will lead you to other discussions regarding your condition.
    Also, click on the link below for more information on how to get started on getting responses.
    Welcome to Spine Health 
    Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 5,293
    44goingON75, I am so sorry to hear that. 
    I must have missed your discussion on your surgery, and I apologize. But if you don't mind maybe you can fill me in.
    Thanks and take care.
    Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
advertisement