Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Anyone experience this or have a clue what it could be

Ok I need opinions for five months I've been experiencing back problems that are just progressively getting working on the left side just below the shoulder blade maybie a little higher all the way to below my rib has been extremely swollen an feels really stiff when touched it's a sharp pain sometimes goes to arm rib side of stomach hip pelvic an leg it is constant some days worse than others an the bulging more toned look does not go away I've been told it's a sprain muscle I've took muscle relaxer ibuprofen exercise an rest heat pad nothing has helped doctor did not do any study's such as cat scan etc just pretty much gave up on me an sent me to physical therapy so I need opinions on any one that has ex


  • If you don't like what your doctor said, you can always get a second opinion.  Also, if you did not go to a specialist, try that.   No one here should give you medical advice.
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,070
    meg91, welcome to Spine Health!!
    With the insurance companies the way they are now, most all doctors have to follow procedures. Before the insurance will approve for any tests, they want you to do PT, injections, meds, etc.
    Or, as stated above, you can always get a second opinion.
    For you to get more responses here, please click on the link below to help you get started.
    Keep us posted.
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my  Medical History
  • advertisement
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 7,385
    Hello meg 91 !
    It may be helpful for you to read***Chronic Pain Step by Step****can find with search, upper right on page.
    I am curious...what kind of doctor is working with you? ..your PCP?..pain management doctor?
    My PCP tried working with my pain two years before referring me to pain management doctor. Best thing for me!

    Please click on link for helpful information!
    Honorary Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

Sign In or Register to comment.