Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

neurostimulator trial electrode move

Im on my 4th day of my stimulator trial. I am not getting the stimulation to the right location.
The stimulation is hitting the lowest spot on my spine but my pain is actually slightly above the beltline. Will they have to reposition the electrodes.  If so, what will that entail. 

t
mbsr.
advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,255
    hello savior217

it is very difficult for anyone to respond when we do not have enough information to go on.
    but, while we are waiting, you should take the time to take the system tutorial. this can be found at "start a new discussion", which is located at the right of this page or below this post. there you will find a link for "system tutorial". this will help you navigate the spine-health site.

also, please click on the welcome below for more useful information.

welcome to spine health
    Sandra
    Veritas-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History
  • Sorry,  I had posted a more detailed explanation yesterday with this being an extension to it. Thanks anyway . I will try to be more explanatory next post.

mbsr.
  • advertisement
  • memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,255
    savior 217

that's ok. but you will get more responses iif you stay with 1 post. posting a new discussion every day on the same subject is not a good idea. just like this case, i didn't see yesterday's post. 
    so when you want to ask another question or just talk, keep posting here.

all new members should take the system tutorial  
    Sandra
    Veritas-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History