Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

A New Introduction

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 13,168
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:21 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Many of you have known me as one of the Spine-Health moderators for the past year. And those that know me well, know how much the Spine-Health Forums and the Member community means to me.
Today, I would like to announce that I am now part of the formal Spine-Health family.
I was hired on as an Assistant Web Master, which among the several areas I will be responsible for , is managing the Spine-Health Message board (PainForum)
For me this is such an exciting assignment. Joining and working with this Spine-Health team is going to help expand my current skill base and hopefully will add to the ongoing improvement of this site.
I will continue to do the things I have been doing for the past year and only hope that for the majority of members here, that has been positive. I have meet some very warm and compassionate people. Developing online friendship's can be considered a difficult thing to do.
One aspect that makes this easier is that we all share a common bond. We all understand what it is to live with Chronic Pain. That attribute is what holds so many of our members together and is something I will never let go off.
As my assignment develops, I can assure everyone, that I will still do whatever is possible to make this message board the best possible online site and to show everyone just how much the Spine-Health site has to offer.
So, now more than every, please contact me with any question,problem, concern or praise. I will always try to be there for all members.

Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
advertisement

Comments

• Great news, Ron! The Spine-Health Pain Forum is such a wonderfully supportive place for those of us with chronic pain and assorted back problems, and it will be even better with you as an Assistant Web Master. Congratulations on your new assignment! ;)

~kathleen (AKA msmoto)
  • :D Wow! I am so excited for you! Keep up the wonderful work! Again, Congratulations! :D
  • advertisement
  • Ron,

Very cool! Nice to get recognized for all the hard work you have been doing. Spine Health has benefited so much from you as a person, now they get to gain even more.

"C"
  • to what C said Papa.....you already know that I am super excited for you and that I can't think of a better person for the job!!!! You already do great work and I know that you will continue to do so.....thank you so much for all that you have already done and all that you will do in the future!!!!! :) It is an honor to be able to work with you everyday....and you are one of the top reasons why I love this site so very much.
  • Ron,

I can say without hesitation that my life would be VERY DIFFERENT today if it weren't for meeting you here on SH!

"C"
  • advertisement
  • Congrats Dude!!! I'm sure the site will remain the place for spiney's to find other's like themselves and find some relief as I have. Anything we can do for you, just let us know.
  • you get paid for all the hard work you do on here. I wouldn't even dare to guess how many hours you have put in for our benefit here. Thanks for all the work you have done for free, and contragulations on your new paid job. You deserve it!
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • Congratulations Ron!!! This site has been a life saver for me!!! I just wish I would have found it sooner. :)
  • Congratulations...wonderful news!

Hey....where's that "thumbs up" smiley when you need him. :)
  • Just from the very short time I have been here, I can see you are an asset to the SH community...thanks for all you do...take care
advertisement