Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Can I Cry Please? My life is getting....

advertisement

Comments

• I finally went back to work today and I was giving the cold shoulder by just about everyone execpt some of my friends that know I'm in pain or knew what was going on.

I do need to know my rights about Workers Comp might be looking into it and getting my adjustor to switch me from my old doctor to a new one.

I do want a second opinon about my diagnosis. I had called my adjustor but he hasn't called me yet.

I came home today and laid down on the couch and didn't get up for a few hours. I took a neurontin when I got home and just took another one at 7pm and might take another at 9pm before I go to bed.

Well I better go need to get doggies outside and ready for bed.

Thanks,
    Misty
  • Hi Misty,

I know how you feel. I loved my job of 8 years,and was good at it. I worked hard, and did more than my share, because I wanted so much to be liked and impress my boss. Well almost 2 years ago I was hurt at work. They put me through the ringer. No one talked to me, I would call the office, only to get hung up on, I would see them in stores and they turned their backs on me, I am no longer part of the office, I was trash!! :''( They disputed my claim, wouldn't let me come back, until I was 100%, fight me tooth and nail all the way through court. I won >:D< ~X( still recooperating from surgery 2 level ACDF, that was done in the spring. Now they want me back! L) They don't want me back, they only want me long enough to find something to fire me over. =; and get me off their WC.
    I can't believe we have NO CHOICE :? That our boss can make us go back, just to make our life miserable one more time before they take the final AX to fire us. This is not right! Where is justice?? I already went through the grieving of being hurt, being told "my employer doesn't want me back" to O, yeah they want you back to stab you one last time X( X(
    I have yet to see justice in all this system...
  • advertisement
  • I don't blame you justme for sticking up for yourself.
    It was funny Monday was my first day back since the hand surgery, I was told to put up Nutritions milk which was too heavy for me to lift but I done it anyway without complaining but I put out all of her milk and he came by and said" Now Misty you know we don't put out milk like this." I told him I don't know what she does and what she doesn't do I work in the produce department and that is all. He gave me this stupid look like duh you should know what she does. He looked at me again I told him, " It's not my job to put up heavy milk when its on my light duty list for WC. He looked at me again with a smerk on his face and said just do the light stuff then, but at which all of the light things to lift was on bottom of the heavy milk. I asked another employee to help me get the heavy milk off and put on another cart, oh but boss man saw us and said I was getting on his nerves, :)) Me getting on his nerves what does he care?

Came home ready to take my Neurontin I was so in much pain. Todays my day off work and tomorrow is too then I go back to *ell but I did have some of my two friends come back and say they were sure happy I was back. Which made me feel so little better than before.

See yall later,
    Misty
  • your boss is pretty much violating your w/c limitations and is setting himself up for a lawsuit. 2 you have a choice in doctors, your adjuster will probably send you to another insurance co doc,
    now back to your butthead boss...tell him no.. simple as that, your gonna do your self in by stubbornly putting your head down and giving your all, no ime not critisizing, i aplaud you and want to lift you up for all the world to see, a wonderful, beautiful giving person, but your showing that your capable of more than you should be doing,showing the world "your not as hurt as you say you are" you are hurt ,you do need to back down your wonderful work ethic, so you dont lose your rights. butthead boss is using official oppression to get you to quit..kind of..
    take care of yourself first now,you deserve the best of respect!
    be smarand protect yourself, talk to HR in the company, keep a log of company "violations" of your right to work in a safe and healthy enviroment.
    if they bdont do nothing i would strongly urge you to seek out the ombudsman at workmens comp,if that dont work,go find legal representation now, before you lose any chances you have to work and live in a productive and safe enviroment!
    DONT BE AFRAID..K?
    You have all the rights and entitlemants as anyone, I for one support your efforts to be honest and pruductive as you believe you need to be, and ime sure others here will stand behind you as well.
    you deserve the best of life, its up to you to fight for and protect your rights as a worthy and dignified person, these fools are violating your rights to feel safe and comfortable in a work enviroment
    PUT THY FOOT DOWN AND STAND YOUR GROUND!!!!
    you can and will find rthe strength to do this, NOW IS THE TIME TO FIGHT THIS!
    Find your strength and you will persevere! come to us and we will hold you up!
    talk to us soon ok?
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

• I do believe I'm going to find another doctor to treat me because all he is doing is giving me meds and not fixing the problem. Plus, I'm thinking about getting a workers comp lawyer and fix mr dumm a** up and have him fired!!

I went to my health doctor and told her that I was wanting to change workers comp doctors she said go right ahead. Also, said she would if she was in my case. I was put on clexea anexity (Don't want to overload my brain right now)meds for my break through pain.
  • advertisement
  • I'm still looking into finding another doc to treat me. I was told that I had to find one that is covered under Workers Comp, so I don't have to have one under w/c?

I would like to find a great doc that will treat me and not keep giving me pills to cover up the pain!

I'm still looking talk with yall later!
  • Good for you on looking for better care! the fight is just getting warmed up in ya dont give up or in! youve got it in you to win this! keep l;ooking for what care you need and dont give in to the pain or the pain in the neck boss,
    Maybe take some time off from work for some you time, also have a talk with the area boss and tell them whats going on at work! they may line your boss out! you have rights and a voice,so dont be afraid to use them!
    Luck too ya!
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod
    erator

Welcome to Spine-Health

advertisement