Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Lower back spasm to crooked painful back

Hi All.

I need advice.

While vaccuuming in house I lifter a table and hot severe pain on my back. Couldnt get up. It was sunday and onr chiroprator was open. I went there, he craked and did few things. It relaxed me for bit. I was just having ibuprofen 200mg and applying pain creams, heat and cold packs too. After 48 hours I felt 90% better but next day it started coming back. Went to PCP - gave me flexrin and said that it is just muscle spasm and not disc issue. next 24 hours I have a crooked back leaning towards right. What to do ?

advertisement

Comments

• LizLiz Posts: 9,653
    edited 06/24/2017 - 1:51 AM
    rahul618

There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
    Take advice from your medical professional but if you aren't happy get a second opinion.

https://www.spine-health.com/video/causes-back-muscle-spasms-video
    Please click on the link for useful information Welcome to Spine-Health

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • I had my lower back leaning to my left, and it is very very very painful.  You won't get relief until your back straightens out.  I did two excersizes which really helped to straighten it out.   The one excersize I lied down on the floor on my stomach and using my arms I lifted my upper body up, leaving my legs on the floor, stretching the back.  I did ten sets of ten repetitions.  

The 2nd excersize I stood up, placed my right foot against a wall, the left foot about 8 inches from my right foot , placed my left hand on my hip, and leaned my upper body to the right, giving it a stretch.  Since your leaning to the right you would do the opposite.  This one you should do ten repetitions an hour.  I wish I knew the official name of these two excersizes.  You can probably you tube them

They straightened my back out.  The worst thing to do is nothing- your back tightens up stiffens up and it's just constant pain

• advertisement