Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

Pins and Needles new symptom.

kelz415kkelz415 Posts: 54
edited 06/26/2017 - 10:15 PM in Lower Back Pain

Hello

I've been dealing with cervical, thoracic and lumbar pain over the past few years.  Over the past two days I am extremely worried about my lumbar pain and new symptoms.  I had a lumbar mRI last year showing two herniated discs and DDD with arthritis in my facet joints    I had a couple facet joint injections and the pain improved.  This past week I worked a conference for work and spent three  8 hour days standing in a booth. A day after returning my legs felt like they were in cement blocks and my low pack pain is at around a 7.  Last night  I had pins and needles in my legs from the knees down but only in the front of my legs to the tops on my feet.  Today my feet are more affected and the pins and needles are more painful and spread to both legs and both feet.  I also have a pain from my groin down the inside of my left leg.  I have so much going on so quickly after this booth duty.  I almost am thinking about going to the ER but worried about my pain contract.  I have an appoinment with my PM tomorrow morning.  I'll keep you posted.  Any others have had a similar experience? 

kelz
advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmemerainbolt IndianaPosts: 6,065
    Liz

I agree, you need to see a doctor. Sadly to say, If you go to the ER they are not going to anything but send you back to your doctor.
    If you have gone, what did your doctor say? 

Sandra
    Spine-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History