Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.
advertisement

We're building a better forum experience with you in mind. Beginning June 26, 2019, all Veritas Health forums will move to forum.veritashealth.com.

Learn More

Algovita

Some advantages of the Algovita I'd like to share.

It has endless programs that can be set up with high frequency and tonic. I often switch between the two. My body gets used to one so I switch back and forth all day long. My scs rep is on call all the time. I can meet as often as I'd like to get new programs or enhance the ones I have now. These visits are free for the life of the scs.

It is also upgradeable. Not sure others are.

My scs rep is a genius. Said he's been doing this since 1986. I say left lumbar and within 2 seconds, I can feel relief in that area. Try that with a pill. lol

It is rechargeable. I need a lot of power aimed at my pain. No way a non-rechargeable could do that. Sometimes, it feels like I am leaning against a harley davidson. My spine and legs vibrate very hard. Also, I can increase the intensity of an hf program. Both of those can use a lot of battery. Happy to recharge to get the same power again. 

I have 5 programs now. 2 hf and 3 tonic. I'd like to meet with my rep soon to get an adjustment and a 6th program. 

My pm decided that I would be his first patient to get an Algovita. So glad he chose it for me. It has been truly life changing.  

advertisement

Comments

advertisement