Home Remedies for Neck Pain and Dizziness References
- Dietary considerations. Vestibular Disorders Association (VeDA) website. https://vestibular.org/understanding-vestibular-disorders/treatment/vestibular-diet. Accessed February 8, 2019.
- Liu X-M, Pan F-M, Yong Z-Y et al. Does the longus colli have an effect on cervical vertigo? Medicine (Baltimore). 2017; 96(12):e6365. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000006365
- Fortner MO, Oakley PA, Harrison DE. Alleviation of posttraumatic dizziness by restoration of the cervical lordosis: a CBP® case study with a one year follow-up. J Phys Ther Sci. 2018; 30(5):730-3. doi: 10.1589/jpts.30.730.
- Fanavoll R, Nilsen TI, Holtermann A, Mork PJ. Psychosocial work stress, leisure time physical exercise and the risk of chronic pain in the neck/shoulders: Longitudinal data from the Norwegian HUNT Study. Int J Occup Med Environ Health. 2016; 29(4):585-95. doi: 10.13075/ijomeh.1896.00606
- Filippopulos FM, Albers L, Straube A, et al. Vertigo and dizziness in adolescents: risk factors and their population attributable risk. PLoS One. 2017;12(11):e0187819. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0187819
- Dizziness: diagnosis and treatments. Mayo Clinic Website. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dizziness/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20371792. Updated September 6, 2018. Accessed February 8, 2019.
- Home-based exercise. Vestibular Disorders Association (VeDA) website. https://vestibular.org/understanding-vestibular-disorders/treatment/vestibular-home-therapy. Accessed February 8, 2019.