Using Spine-health.com's patient education resources in your practice
Each month spine specialists refer over 60,000 patients to Spine-health.com for information and education... are you providing this valuable service for your patients?
With thousands of pages of original, peer-reviewed articles, illustrations and animations, Spine-health.com helps you provide first class information to help your patients understand their condition and treatment.
Patients emphasize that using Spine-health.com:
- Enhances their relationship with their doctor
- Encourages more realistic expectations about their treatment
- Helps them feel more confident about their treatment program
- Reduces their anxiety
- Improves their compliance
- ...and ultimately helps them heal better
See What patients are saying to read more about how Spine-health.com improves the healing process and outcomes.
Spine-health's unique brand of "information therapy" can easily be prescribed as part of your patients' treatment regimens - just as you would prescribe drug therapy or physical therapy - through the use of:
- Patient pads - prescription-pads with attractive tear-off sheets - with common conditions and treatment options listed for you to check off in order to specifically prescribe each patient's information therapy.
- Patient education handouts - peer-reviewed articles that explain spinal conditions and treatments in lay terms to hand out in your practice
If you subscribe to Spine-health.com you'll receive the patient pads and handouts as part of your annual subscription.