Dr. Jonathan Duncan is a fellowship trained Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon specializing in the comprehensive treatment of the neck, back, and spine at The San Antonio Orthopaedic Group in San Antonio, Texas. He is an AOSpine Fellow, and a member of both the North American Spine Society and the Mayo Fellow Association.
Dr. Duncan graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in Latin American Studies and Biology, and earned his medical degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas.
- MD—University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas
- Fellowship—Mayo Clinic, Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education; Orthopaedic Spine Surgery
- Residency—Henry Ford Hospital System; Orthopaedic Surgery
Areas of Specialization
- Cervical & Lumbar Decompression and Fusions
- Minimally Invasive and Microsurgical Techniques
- Cervical Spine Surgery including Arthroplasty
- Revisions and Infections
- Spinal Metastasis
- Spine Fractures and Trauma
- Degenerative Scoliosis