The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Greg D. Fischer, MD
Dr. Fischer is a board-certified and fellowship-trained anesthesiologist with the Inova Neuroscience and Spine Institute.
With expertise in pain medicine, he helps patients recover their mobility and functionality with non-surgical treatments.
Dr. Fischer at a Glance
- He provides a range of care, including diagnostic testing, injections, physical therapy, rehabilitation, medications, kinesio taping, and more.
- If your chronic pain, complex spinal condition, or peripheral nerve disorders keep you from living the life you love, Dr. Fischer can help offer solutions.
Talk to Dr. Fischer about your pain.
Dr. Fischer is a member of Inova Neurosciences
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Greg D. Fischer, MD Can Help You
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Syndrome
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Work Injuries
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Pain Management
- Pain Medications
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Greg D. Fischer, MD
"Dr. Fischer is exactly the what every patient is searching for when it comes to knowledge, ability, patience, and compassion. He is trustworthy and gives a feeling of ease and comfort, which is huge when seeking relief from pain."— Inova Patient
Accolades for Dr. Greg D. Fischer, MD
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital - 1998
Office Information for Dr. Greg D. Fischer, MD
Inova Fairfax Hospital
3300 Gallows Road
Falls Church, VA 22042
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- UnitedHealth Group
- Virginia Health
- Workers' Compensation
Profile last updated: May 28, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.