The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Learn About Midwest Pain Clinics
The pain management physicians of Midwest Pain Clinics apply over 50 years of combined experience in successfully treating acute and chronic pain. Specialists take a team approach to complex problems, collaborating as they personalize treatment plans in order to deliver effective results.
If your neck or back condition limits your enjoyment of everyday life, Midwest Pain Clinics will work with you in medication management, physical therapy, injections, and more.
Midwest Pain Clinics at a Glance
Patients visit Midwest Pain Clinics for several reasons:
- The team features 2 pain management physicians, 4 nurse practitioners, and 2 physician assistants, providing services at 3 locations (Omaha, NE; Columbus, NE; and Dakota Dunes, SD).
- The physicians are experienced in treating a wide range of conditions, such as back pain, neck pain, joint pain, headaches, fibromyalgia, sciatica, and injuries from exercise, work, or failed surgeries.
- Midwest Pain Clinics earned recognition for excellence in Omaha Magazine’s “Best of Omaha” (2017).
If you experience back and neck pain, visit the professionals at Midwest Pain Clinics.
Directions to our primary location in
Meet the Physicians of Midwest Pain Clinics
How Midwest Pain Clinics Can Help You
Type of Practice
- Spine Center
- Better Business Bureau
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Foot Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Post-Surgical Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Diagnostic Testing
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management
- Pain Pumps
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
Highlights from Midwest Pain Clinics
Midwest Pain Clinics is Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
Office Information for Midwest Pain Clinics
Profile last updated: May 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.