Meet Dr. Ted Braun, MD
Dr. Braun is a board-certified anesthesiologist and pain management specialist with the spine center of the University of Kansas Hospital.
He treats chronic pain, back pain, hip pain, and joint pain.
Dr. Braun at a Glance
- Dr. Braun’s clinical focus and specialties include pain management, regional anesthesia, and interventional pain medicine.
- He works in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team, caring for patients with spine-related pain and orthopedic injuries.
Dr. Braun is prepared to help you find pain relief.
Dr. Braun is a member of The University of Kansas Hospital Marc A. Asher, MD Comprehensive Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ted Braun, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Accident and Injury Care
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spine Conditions
- Sports Injuries
- Interventional Pain Management
- Medications for Pain and Related Health Issues
- Pain Management
- Regional Anesthesia
- Upper Back Pain
Accolades for Dr. Ted Braun, MD
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Board Certified, American Board of Pain Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Ted Braun, MD
3901 Rainbow Blvd
Kansas City, KS 66160
Profile last updated: January 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.