The following is a
Meet Dr. Usman Latif, MD
Dr. Latif is a board-certified and fellowship-trained anesthesiologist with the spine center of the University of Kansas Hospital.
He has deep expertise in interventional pain management and neuromodulation.
Dr. Latif at a Glance
- Dr. Latif offers a wide array of non-surgical treatments designed to help address the underlying source of back and neck pain.
- He is an advocate of patient education, and the careful evaluation and management of painful conditions.
Dr. Latif is ready to help you achieve your goals.
Dr. Latif is a member of The University of Kansas Hospital Marc A. Asher, MD Comprehensive Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in Kansas City, KS
How Dr. Usman Latif, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- University of Kansas, MD
- Wake Forest University Medical Center, Residency
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship
Office Information for Dr. Usman Latif, MD
The University of Kansas Hopsital 4000 Cambridge St MS 1034 Kansas City, KS 66160 Driving Directions
The University of Kansas Hopsital
4000 Cambridge St
Kansas City, KS 66160
- Marc A. Asher MD Comprehensive Spine Center 10730 Nail Ave Suite 200 Overland Park, KS 66211 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.