Meet Dr. Adam Palombo, DC
Dr. Palombo is a chiropractor and owner of Active Life Chiropractic in Newburyport, MA.
He is an expert in treating patients who have musculoskeletal pain that limits them from enjoying their everyday, active lives.
Dr. Palombo at a Glance
- He is trained in joint adjustment, manual soft tissue therapies, and therapeutic/stabilization exercises. He is also certified in Graston Technique.
- Patient education is an integral part of treatment. He helps give you tools to enjoy a healthy lifestyle of nutrition, exercise, and emotional health.
Dr. Palombo is determined to help you feel better.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Adam Palombo, DC Can Help You
- Skidmore College
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Palmer College
- Arm Pain
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Foot Pain
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator cuff injury
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Shoulder Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Graston Technique
Office Information for Dr. Adam Palombo, DC
Active Life Chiropractic
37 1/2 Forrester Street
Newburyport, MA 01950
Monday: 9:30 - 6:30
Tuesday: 9:00 - 12:00
Wednesday 2:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 9:30 - 6:30
Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
- Accepts Most Major Insurance Plans
Profile last updated: July 18, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.