Meet Allen Knecht, DC
Dr. Allen Knecht believes in helping people life a healthier life. He works with you to help balance your mind, body and spirit through nutrition, homeopathy and other complementary treatment methods.
Dr Allen Knecht At a Glance
- Utilizes an comprehensive multi-disciplinary approach to your individual problems.
- Specializes in treating headache, neck pain, low back pain, stress reduction, whiplash injuries and on-the-job injuries.
- Certified in NeuroEmotional Technique and Quantum Neurology
Dr. Knecht is dedicated to giving you the focus you deserve to help you achieve your health goals for life.
Our approach to your health: Feel Better, Live Better, Perform Better.
Special OfferWe have two special offers. 1) A complementary one-on-one with the Doctor (this is not an exam or treatment); or, 2) A new patient examination (be prepared to pay at least $75).
Directions to our primary location in
How Allen Knecht, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 20 Years
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Applied Kinesology
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Custom Orthotics
- Diversified Technique
- Drop Table Adjustments
- Kinesiology Taping
What Patients are Saying About Allen Knecht, DC
Whenever I’m in town I make sure I pay a visit to Dr. Knecht. He is one of the finest healers and doctors I know of. Every time I see him he’s added some new tool or technique that is able to help me. His nutritional advice is always spot on. But, what separates him from most other doctors is he really gets to the root cause for why the problem is there to begin with.— R.G.
Dr. Allen IS THE BEST! I tell everyone I know to go see him. I had chronic neck pain and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome that was making it so I could barely use my right arm. He fixed me up and I only see him now for any structural, nutritional, or allergy issues I have come up.— A.G.
The entire office staff has an amazing level of care and compassion. I look forward to my appointments at the office. The level of care is superb and the doctors really get acclimated to the body before adjusting. I highly recommend this office!— T.C.
Accolades for Allen Knecht, DC
- Oregon Chiropractic Association - Platinum Member
- ONE Research Foundation - BOD Member
- AXIS Healthcare - BOD Member
- American Chiropractic Association
Office Information for Allen Knecht, DC
5331 SW Macadam Ave
Portland, OR 97239
Monday 9:00 - 6:00
Tuesday 9:00 - 6:00
Wednesday 9:00 - 6:00
Thursday 9:00 - 6:00
Friday 9:00 - 12:00
- American Family Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon
- Premera Blue Cross
- State Farm
Profile last updated: January 19, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.