Meet Allen Knecht, DC
Dr. Knecht is a chiropractor with Namaste Chiropractic.
He uses a multifaceted approach to effectively address pain from back and neck conditions, headaches, whiplash, or workplace injuries.
Dr. Knecht at a Glance
- Dr. Knecht offers help with nutrition, homeopathy, structural alignment, and the release of emotional stress. He is certified in such techniques as Neuro Emotional Technique and Quantum Neurology.
- He is focused on helping his patients achieve their lifestyle and health goals.
Connect with Dr. Knecht for more information on how he can help you.
Our approach to your health: Feel Better, Live Better, Perform Better.
Special OfferWe have two special offers. 1) A complementary one-on-one with the Doctor (this is not an exam or treatment); or, 2) A new patient examination (be prepared to pay at least $75).
Directions to our primary location in
How Allen Knecht, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 20 Years
- Accident and Injury Care
- Fertility / Pregnancy
- Food Sensitivity / Allergies
- Headache / Migraine
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Applied kinesiology
- Chiropractic Care
- Custom Orthotics
- Diversified Technique
- Drop Table Adjustments
- Kinesio taping
What Patients are Saying About Allen Knecht, DC
Whenever I’m in town I make sure I pay a visit to Dr. Knecht. He is one of the finest healers and doctors I know of. Every time I see him he’s added some new tool or technique that is able to help me. His nutritional advice is always spot on. But, what separates him from most other doctors is he really gets to the root cause for why the problem is there to begin with.— R.G.
Dr. Allen IS THE BEST! I tell everyone I know to go see him. I had chronic neck pain and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome that was making it so I could barely use my right arm. He fixed me up and I only see him now for any structural, nutritional, or allergy issues I have come up.— A.G.
The entire office staff has an amazing level of care and compassion. I look forward to my appointments at the office. The level of care is superb and the doctors really get acclimated to the body before adjusting. I highly recommend this office!— T.C.
Accolades for Allen Knecht, DC
- Oregon Chiropractic Association - Platinum Member
- ONE Research Foundation - BOD Member
- AXIS Healthcare - BOD Member
- American Chiropractic Association
Office Information for Allen Knecht, DC
5331 SW Macadam Ave
Portland, OR 97239
Monday 9:00 - 6:00
Tuesday 9:00 - 6:00
Wednesday 9:00 - 6:00
Thursday 9:00 - 6:00
Friday 9:00 - 12:00
- American Family Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- LifeWise Health Plan of Oregon
- Premera Blue Cross
- State Farm
Profile last updated: July 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.