Meet Dr. Cory Aplin, DC
Dr. Cory Aplin's treatment approach is about delivering personalized care for each patient. He helps create clearly defined goals and creates a treatment plan based on scientific principles to help every patient achieve those outcomes.
Dr. Cory Aplin At a Glance
- Incorporates nutrition, physical fitness and healthy lifestyle choices into your treatment plan.
- Takes a patient centered approach that treats the whole body, not just the area that is causing pain in order to improve your overall health.
- Coordinates with other health care providers to help you achieve your healthcare goals.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Cory Aplin, DC Can Help You
- Colorado State University
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Southern California University of Health Sciences, 2006
- Arm / Shoulder / Knee / Leg Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Disc Injury
- Neck Pain
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Cold Laser
Accolades for Dr. Cory Aplin, DC
- Best in Bethesda: 2013
Office Information for Dr. Cory Aplin, DC
Montgomery County Chiropractic and Rehabilitation
6931 Arlington Road
Bethesda, MD 20814
Monday: 10:00 - 8:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 8:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 8:00
Friday: 11:00 - 5:00
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- United Healthcare
Profile last updated: November 6, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.