Meet Dr. Douglas DeSalvo, DC
Dr. DeSalvo is a chiropractor with DeSalvo Chiropractic, a family care, trauma, and disc treatment center.
He has extensive experience caring for spinal related issues, including trauma from auto accidents, sports injuries, disc herniation, and scoliosis.
Dr. DeSalvo at a Glance
- Dr. DeSalvo is committed to helping patients experience the benefits of chiropractic treatment, exercise, and natural solutions to health problems. He provides individualized care for every patient.
- He was recognized by the Academy of Chiropractic as a clinician of excellence and has been awarded the Certificate of Merit by the New York Chiropractic College.
Discuss your pain with Dr. DeSalvo.
Quality chiropractic care will help you feel good so you can enjoy a more active life with optimal expression.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Douglas DeSalvo, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 27 Years
- Palmer Chiropractic College West: 1986
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Back Pain
- Extremity Complaints
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Cold Laser
- Electrical Stimulation
- Intersegmental Traction
- Massage therapy
- Moist Heat
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
Accolades for Dr. Douglas DeSalvo, DC
- Certified Dynamic Spinal Stretching and Rehabilitation Instructor
- California Chiropractic Association
- Academy of Chiropractic
- American Academy Of Medical Legal Professionals
- Daamlp: Diplomate Of American Academy Of Medical Legal Professionals; Independent Disability Evaluator
Office Information for Dr. Douglas DeSalvo, DC
7595 Redwood Blvd
Novato, CA 94945
Monday: 8:30 - 12:00, 2:30 - 6:00
Tuesday: 2:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 8:30 - 12:00, 2:30 -6:00
Thursday: 8:30 - 12:00, 2:30 - 6:00
Friday: By Appointment
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: June 27, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.