Meet Dr. Douglas DeSalvo, DC
Dr. Douglas DeSalvo is passionate about the health benefits of chiropractic treatment, exercise and natural solutions to health problems. He provides individualized care for every patient and loves to teach others about the benefits of drug-free treatments.
Dr. Douglas DeSalvo At a Glance
- Works with you to discover the root cause of your ailment and to treat it, not just mask the symptoms.
- Treats you in a state-of-the-art facility that offers the very latest in health and wellness technology.
- Creates a personalized treatment plan that will bring long-lasting results.
Quality chiropractic care will help you feel good so you can enjoy a more active life with optimal expression.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Douglas DeSalvo, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 27 Years
- Palmer Chiropractic College West: 1986
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Back Pain
- Extremity Complaints
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Cold Laser
- Electrical Stimulation
- Intersegmental Traction
- Massage therapy
- Moist Heat
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
Accolades for Dr. Douglas DeSalvo, DC
- Certified Dynamic Spinal Stretching and Rehabilitation Instructor
- California Chiropractic Association
- Academy of Chiropractic
- American Academy Of Medical Legal Professionals
- Daamlp: Diplomate Of American Academy Of Medical Legal Professionals; Independent Disability Evaluator
Office Information for Dr. Douglas DeSalvo, DC
7595 Redwood Blvd
Novato, CA 94945
Monday: 8:30 - 12:00, 2:30 - 6:00
Tuesday: 2:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 8:30 - 12:00, 2:30 -6:00
Thursday: 8:30 - 12:00, 2:30 - 6:00
Friday: By Appointment
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: October 20, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.