The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Frank J. Mrazeck, DC
Dr. Mrazeck is a chiropractor in Lewes, DE.
He offers extensive experience diagnosing and treating cervical and lumbar spine conditions.
Dr. Mrazeck at a Glance
- Dr. Mrazeck is trained to provide highly advanced, non-surgical procedures for spine disorders, such as spinal decompression and laser therapy.
- He is committed to helping you recover functionality and experience lasting relief from chronic and acute pain.
Talk to Dr. Mrazeck about your health.
My philosophy involves educating my patients about their pain process so they can be involved in their treatment. I want to know the patient and find out how the condition is affecting their lives so we can develop a plan to improve their health and well-being.
Special OfferMention Spine-health and receive a complimentary consultation, MRI review, and evaluation.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Frank J. Mrazeck, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 19 Years
- Bachelor of Arts: University of South Florida
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Life University, College of Chiropractic
- Acute Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neuropathic Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Drop Table Adjustments
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Laser Therapy
- Low Force Adjustments
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Thompson Technique
- Vibration Therapy
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Frank J. Mrazeck, DC
I did Spinal Decompression treatments for my back pain and it sure has helped. This has been one of the best experiences I have had. Again, thanks for everything.— W.T.
When I heard about spinal decompression, I felt it might help me. After seeing the table I was a little worried what the treatments might be like. Would they help? Would the treatments be painful? The treatments were actually very relaxing. One time I even fell asleep. After my third treatment of Spinal Decompression, I went bowling and bowled 30 points above my average which greatly impressed my Team. I definitely feel that Decompression Treatments are improving my body’s mobility and strength, as well as relieving the pain that I have been experiencing for over a year!— B.W.
I had pain radiating down my right leg for the last 2 months. I tried acupuncture, pain meds and back surgery. I was taking 6 Tylenol a day. I’ll admit I was apprehensive because of a bad experience in the past. But after starting Spinal Decompression treatments, I knew I had made the right decision in coming here. My pain level has gone from “12” to “0”! I am able to walk straighter, sleep better and do housework without pain. It is so comforting to be able to be pain-free without the use of medication.— L.U.
Accolades for Dr. Frank J. Mrazeck, DC
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE)
Office Information for Dr. Frank J. Mrazeck, DC
Cape Spine & Disc
1540 Savannah Road
Lewes, DE 19958
Monday 8:30 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:30 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:30 - 5:00
Thursday 8:30 - 5:00
Friday 8:30 - 12:00
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Premera Blue Cross
- State Farm
- UnitedHealth Group
- All PPO's
Profile last updated: June 29, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.