The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet G. Douglas Beech, DC
Dr. Beech is a chiropractor with Beech Chiropractic in Bethesda, MD.
He specializes in the treatment of acute and chronic pain conditions, auto accident injuries, and postural distortions.
Dr. Beech at a Glance
- Dr. Beech practices a 5,000 year-old system of natural medicine from India, known as Ayurveda, which he uses to care for an array of chronic diseases.
- He was featured by Washingtonian Magazine as one of the most notable alternative practitioners in the DC area.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Beech by calling 301-951-9000.
Avoid the danger that has not yet come.
Directions to our primary location in
How G. Douglas Beech, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 30 Years
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Foot Pain
- Hand Pain
- Knee Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Wrist Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Alternative Therapies
- Chiropractic Care
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Manipulation
Accolades for G. Douglas Beech, DC
- 1996 Washingtonian Magazine's Noted Alternative Medicine Practitioners
- American Chiropractic Association
- National Ayurvedic Medical Association
- Texas College of Chiropractic, Certified in the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment
Office Information for G. Douglas Beech, DC
8218 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814
Monday: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm
Friday: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
Wednesday: 11:30 am - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 04:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Saturday: 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Accepts most insurances
Frederick, MD 21702
Profile last updated: July 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.