Meet Dr. Greg J. Chapman, DC
Dr. Chapman is a chiropractor with ProAdjuster Chiropractic Clinic in Missoula, MT.
He provides over 3 decades of experience helping clients reach their health goals and enjoy lasting relief from spine pain.
Dr. Chapman at a Glance
- He treats each patient as a whole person, combining chiropractic techniques, physiotherapy, and natural supplements to help bring about health and wellness.
- He is known for taking the time to carefully and clearly explain your condition and treatment options.
If you have back or neck pain, make an appointment with Dr. Chapman.
Wake up Feeling Good.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Greg J. Chapman, DC Can Help You
- Bachelor of Science: National College of Chiropractic
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: National College of Chiropractic: 1984
- Arm Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Headache / Migraine
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Rib Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- TMJ Syndrome
- Upper Back Pain
- Accident and Injury Care
- Activator Method
- Chiropractic Care
- Diet & Nutritional Counseling
- Heat / Ice Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Greg J. Chapman, DC
- Physicians Academy, SHINE Program (Special Help Integrating Neurological Experience) Helping children with Attention Deficit Disorder.
- Montana Chiropractic Association MCA
- Certified in impairment ratings
Office Information for Dr. Greg J. Chapman, DC
ProAdjuster Chiropractic Clinic
1526 South Reserve Street
MISSOULA, MT 59801
Monday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 5:00
Friday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 5:00
Profile last updated: July 23, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.