Meet Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC
Dr. Gregory Johnson believes in helping you harness the power within your body to create a life full of health, vitality and wellness. By addressing the root cause of your problem instead of treating only the symptom, you are able to improve your overall health and reach your full health potential.
Dr. Gregory Johnson At a Glance
- Utilizes a "whole person approach" and creates a uniquely tailored treatment plan for each individual.
- Includes lifestyle adjustments such as weight loss and massage therapy when necessary.
- Treats every member of the family and treats every patient like family.
My purpose in life is to help as many people as I can with chiropractic care!
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC Can Help You
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Cum-Luade: Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, 1981
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated / Bulging Disc
- Hiatal Hernias
- Leg Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Biophysics
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Extremity Adjusting
- Manual Spinal Decompression
- Myofacial Release
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Pediatric Adjustments
- Specific Chiropractic Adjustments
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Activities
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Therapeutic Exercises
Accolades for Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC
- Post-Graduate Education Chiropractic Certification in Spinal Trauma (C.C.S.T)
- Licensed Chiropractor - Texas
Office Information for Dr. Gregory Johnson, DC
Advanced Chiropractic Relief
363 North Sam Houston Parkway East
Houston, TX 77060
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 3:00
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United HealthCare
Profile last updated: November 7, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.