Meet Dr. Jeffrey Kennis, DC
Dr. Jeffrey Kennis believes that each doctor and patient should work as a team. Taking the time to understand your concerns, Dr. Kennis will create the best treatment plan to address you conditions.
Dr. Jeffrey Kennis at A Glance
- Takes the time to educate you about your condition so you can make better decisions about your health.
- Provides individualized care for every patient.
- Maintains a robust network for outside referrals.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeffrey Kennis, DC Can Help You
- State University of New York
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- All Headaches
- Arm Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Herniated / Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Sleep Apnea
- Cold Laser
- Drop Table Adjusting
- Heat / Ice Therapy
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Jeffrey Kennis, DC
- Sports Medicine Rotation: US Olympic Training Center
Office Information for Dr. Jeffrey Kennis, DC
205 Commercial Street
Boston, MA 02109
Monday: 8:30 - 12:30, 1:30 - 5:30
Tuesday: 8:30 - 12:30, 1:30 - 5:30
Wednesday: 8:30 - 12:30, 1:30 - 5:30
Friday: 8:30 - 12:30
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
Profile last updated: November 30, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.