Meet Dr. Jeffrey M. Haynes, DC
Dr. Jeffrey Haynes helps his patients create healthy lifestyles by creating a personalized treatment plan that addresses your unique needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Haynes At a Glance
- Takes a "whole person" approach to help improve the health and wellness in all areas of your life.
- Treats the underlying cause of your discomfort instead of just masking the pain or treating only the symptom.
- Works with the rest of the team to coordinate your care.
Optimal care begins with looking at the patient as a whole person, rather than as a specific injury.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeffrey M. Haynes, DC Can Help You
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor: 1991
- National College of Chiropractic: 2005
- Back Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Injuries
- TMJ Pain
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Disc Decompression
- Flexion Distraction
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitative Exercises
Office Information for Dr. Jeffrey M. Haynes, DC
Comprehensive Chiropractic & Wellness
4821 North Damen Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
Monday: 10:30 - 12:30, 2:00 - 7:00
Tuesday: 10:30 - 12:30, 2:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 10:30 - 12:30, 2:00 - 7:00
Thursday: 10:30 - 12:30, 2:00 - 7:00
Friday: 10:30 - 12:30, 2:00 - 7:00
Saturday: By Appointment
Sunday: By Appointment
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- United Healthcare
Profile last updated: October 26, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.