Meet Dr. Jeffrey M. Haynes, DC
Dr. Haynes is a chiropractor with Comprehensive Chiropractic & Wellness in Chicago, IL.
He can help improve your wellness using personalized care that fits your unique health situation.
Dr. Haynes at a Glance
- Dr. Haynes offers such treatments as chiropractic manipulation, physical therapy, and acupuncture.
- He collaborates with his team to care for you as a whole person, not merely treating the symptoms.
Dr. Haynes is dedicated to your healing and comfort.
Optimal care begins with looking at the patient as a whole person, rather than as a specific injury.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jeffrey M. Haynes, DC Can Help You
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor: 1991
- National College of Chiropractic: 2005
- Headache / Migraine
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Sports Injuries
- TMJ Syndrome
- Upper Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
Office Information for Dr. Jeffrey M. Haynes, DC
Comprehensive Chiropractic & Wellness
4821 North Dame Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
Monday: 10:30 - 12:30, 2:00 - 7:00
Tuesday: 10:30 - 12:30, 2:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 10:30 - 12:30, 2:00 - 7:00
Thursday: 10:30 - 12:30, 2:00 - 7:00
Friday: 10:30 - 12:30, 2:00 - 7:00
Saturday: By Appointment
Sunday: By Appointment
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- United Healthcare
Profile last updated: July 11, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.