Meet Dr. Joshua A. Carr, DC
Dr. Joshua Carr and his staff genuinely and sincerely care about giving you the very best healthcare experience possible. Combining chiropractic treatments with advanced soft tissue mobilization and physical rehabilitation, you will find relief for all types of pain.
Dr. Joshua Carr At a Glance
- Uses state of the art chiropractic techniques to ensure you have a safe, comfortable and effective treatment plan.
- Offers complimentary care including corrective exercises, lifestyle advice, nutritional counseling and massage therapy.
- Treats the entire patient, not just the cause of the pain.
"We are how we move" -Katy Bowman (popular biomechanist). Dr. Carr is a movement doctor and is committed to improving how you move whether it's to play with the grandkids or compete athletically.
Special OfferSchedule now and mention "Spine-health.com" to receive a FREE massage.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joshua A. Carr, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 10 Years
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Disc Bulges / Herniations
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff Strains
- Graston Technique (Muscle Mobilization)
- Kinesio Taping
- Laser / Muscle Stim / Ultrasound
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Specialized Stretching Techniques
- Spinal Decompression
Accolades for Dr. Joshua A. Carr, DC
- American Chiropractic Association
- Whiplash & Brain Traumatology Certificate from Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Graston Tecnique Certified
Office Information for Dr. Joshua A. Carr, DC
83 S. 2600 W.
Hurricane, UT 84737
Monday: 9:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 6:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 4:30
Wednesday: 9:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 6:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 4:30
Friday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 6:00
- Tall Tree
Profile last updated: September 14, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.