Meet Dr. Joshua A. Carr, DC
Dr. Carr is a chiropractor with Coral Canyon Chiropractic.
He and his staff combine chiropractic treatments with advanced soft tissue mobilization and physical rehabilitation, helping alleviate your pain.
Carr at a Glance
- He offers corrective exercises, lifestyle advice, nutritional counseling, and massage therapy.
- He has been certified by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners and is a graduate of the San Diego Spine Research Institute’s Whiplash and Brain Traumatology program.
For non-surgical spine care, visit Dr. Carr.
"We are how we move" -Katy Bowman (popular biomechanist). Dr. Carr is a movement doctor and is committed to improving how you move whether it's to play with the grandkids or compete athletically.
Special OfferSchedule now and mention "Spine-health.com" to receive a FREE massage.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Joshua A. Carr, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 10 Years
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Disc Bulges / Herniations
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff Strains
- Graston Technique (Muscle Mobilization)
- Kinesio Taping
- Laser / Muscle Stim / Ultrasound
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Specialized Stretching Techniques
- Spinal Decompression
Accolades for Dr. Joshua A. Carr, DC
- American Chiropractic Association
- Whiplash & Brain Traumatology Certificate from Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Graston Tecnique Certified
Office Information for Dr. Joshua A. Carr, DC
83 S. 2600 W.
Hurricane, UT 84737
Monday: 9:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 6:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 4:30
Wednesday: 9:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 6:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 12:00, 1:30 - 4:30
Friday: 9:00 - 12:00, 2:00 - 6:00
- Tall Tree
Profile last updated: August 10, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.