Meet Dr. Karl Mueller, DC
Dr. Mueller is a chiropractor with Mueller Chiropractic.
He offers care and support for people in pain, providing chiropractic manipulation, rehabilitation, and electrodiagnostics.
Dr. Mueller at a Glance
- Dr. Mueller works closely with patients to help them experience healthy, active lives.
- His patients typically seek treatment for back pain, neck pain, joint pain, leg pain, fibromyalgia, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
Connect with Dr. Mueller for outstanding chiropractic care.
Life is to be lived to its fullest and we treat all of our patients with the highest quality of care and respect while meeting your needs so you can enjoy the gift of life every day by improving your function and well-being.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Karl Mueller, DC Can Help You
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Headache / Migraine
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain / Neuralgia
- Upper Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Chiropractic manipulation
- Electrotherapy, e.g. TENS
- Heat / Ice Therapy
- Manual spinal decompression therapy
- Spinal manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Karl Mueller, DC
- Member of the Institute of Clinical Electrophysiology
- Certified in Impairment Ratings
- American Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Level III American Chiropractic Association Rehabilitation Doctor
Profile last updated: August 1, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.