Meet Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC
Dr. Kelley Helmendach prefers to address the root cause of your condition, rather than just treating the symptoms. Since no two individuals are alike, she creates a customized program to meet the unique needs of each and every patient.
Dr. Kelley Helmendach At a Glance
- Combines the latest advancements in treatment with nutritional counseling and weight loss.
- Works to make you healthy from the inside out as quickly as possible.
- Offers several non-surgical options to help alleviate your pain.
We look at each patient individually and address their problem with the utmost in care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 24 Years
- Doctor of Chiropractic: National College of Chiropractic
- Bulging And Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel
- Chiropractic Care for Children to Adults
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Cold laser therapy
- Infrared Light Therapy
- NDS Method
- Nano SRT
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Nutrition Advice
- Vibration therapy
Accolades for Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC
- Certified in Chiropractic Pediatrics
- Certified in Spinal Decompression Therapy
Office Information for Dr. Kelley Helmendach, DC
Charlotte Spine and Pain Relief Center
7215-A Lebanon Road
Charlotte, NC 28227
Monday: 9:00 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 3:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Profile last updated: November 6, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.