The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Kyle Burtenshaw, DC, CIDN
Dr. Burtenshaw is a chiropractor with Pioneer Sports & Pain Center.
His goal is to provide outstanding chiropractic medicine, physiotherapy, and sports medicine.
Dr. Burtenshaw at a Glance
- Dr. Burtenshaw's evidence-based philosophy is designed for shorter treatment times and better long-term function and pain relief.
- He is certified in Graston Technique procedures and provides treatment for injuries of the spine, upper extremities, and lower extremities.
Connect with Dr. Burtenshaw today.
I always tell my patients, "If you're not comfortable, I'm not comfortable." Before I can be a good doctor, I must first be a good person. When mutual trust and respect are achieved the treatment process is much more successful and a positive experience.
Special OfferMention Code “First Visit from Spine-health.com” to receive your initial Exam and treatment for $89. This is usually $189.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kyle Burtenshaw, DC, CIDN Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 8 Years
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Ankle Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Foot Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shin Splints
- Shoulder Pain
- TMJ Syndrome
- Upper Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Diet and Nutrition Counseling
- Graston Technique
- Kinesio Taping
- Laser Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Trigger Point Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Kyle Burtenshaw, DC, CIDN
- American Chiropractic Association
- Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians
- Medical Staff Privileges at Emerald Surgery Center, Boise, Idaho
- MUAC (Certified Manipulation Under Anesthesia)
- Certified Provider of Graston Technique for Spine, Upper extremity and Lower extremity
- Interdisciplinary experience working with surgeons, family medicine and physical and occupational therapy for 4 years at local hospitals
- Certified in Spidertech Kinesiotape application
- Board Certified in Chiropractic Medicine and Physiotherapy
Office Information for Dr. Kyle Burtenshaw, DC, CIDN
Pioneer Sports & Pain Center
757 East Wythe Creek Court
Kuna, ID 83634
Monday: 7:00 - 2:00
Tuesday: 2:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 7:00 - 2:00
Thursday: 2:00 - 7:00
Friday: 7:00 - 2:00
Saturday: 8:00 - 12:00
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bright Path
- Idaho Physicians Network
- Micron DAS
- Optum Health network
- Pacific source
- United Healthcare
Profile last updated: July 11, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.