Meet Leonard Marino, DC, CCSP
Dr. Leonard Marino specializes in the non-surgical care of neck and back pain through prevention and treatment. Trained in traditional methods of treatment, Dr. Marino has additional training in sports medicine and is a certified chiropractic sports physician.
Dr. Loenard Marino At a Glance
- Offers chiropractic manipulation under anesthesia as an advanced pain management procedure.
- Will coordinate with your physicians to ensure you receive an appropriate treatment plan and to help co-manage your care.
- If Dr. Marino cannot help you he can refer you to another health care practitioner in another discipline to coordinate your treatment.
THE CHIROTRUST PLEDGE: To the best of my ability, I agree to provide my patients convenient, affordable, and mainstream Chiropractic care. I will not use unnecessary long term treatment plans and /or therapies.
Directions to our primary location in
How Leonard Marino, DC, CCSP Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 24 Years
- New York Chiropractic College
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Headache / Migraine
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Mechanical Spinal PainSports Related Injuries Including Extremities
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Special Interest In Running Related Injuries
- Spinal Radiculopathy
- Upper Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic adjustment
- Cox Spinal Decompression Manipulation
- Extremity manipulation
- Impulse Instrument Adjustments
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia
- Myofascial Realease
- Spinal manipulation
- Trigger Point Therapy
Accolades for Leonard Marino, DC, CCSP
- American Chiropractic Association
- Chiro-Trust Member
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
Office Information for Leonard Marino, DC, CCSP
Profile last updated: December 1, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.