Meet Dr. Mark Zientek, DC, DAAMLP, CHCQM
Dr. Mark Zientek and the team at Dr's Choice work together to create a treatment plan for your unique situation. They believe that by treating the whole person, not only can they allievate your pain, but help you live a happier, healthier life.
Dr. Mark Zientek At a Glance
- Treats the entire family from infants through adults.
- Offers non-invasive treatments for pain relief.
- Treats the cause of your pain, not just your symptom.
Join Dr. Zientek and the team today to start living a healthier, pain-free life.
Special OfferMention code "First Visit from Spine-Health.com" to receive a FREE examination and up to (2) x-rays, if necessary, to help determine whether or not we can be of benefit to you.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Mark Zientek, DC, DAAMLP, CHCQM Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 29 Years
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Logan College of Chiropractic, 1981
- Acute / Chronic Back Pain
- Arm / Shoulder / Knee / Leg Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated/Bulging Disc
- Neck Pain
- Auto Injury Rehabilitation
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- DOT Physical Exams
- Massage Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Work Injury Evaluation
Accolades for Dr. Mark Zientek, DC, DAAMLP, CHCQM
- American Academy of Medical Legal Professionals
- The American Board of Quality Assurance & Utilization Review Physicians, Inc.
- National Board of Forensic Chiropractors
- National Committee of Quality Assurance
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
- American Board of Quality Assurance & Utilization Review
- Chiropractic Orthopedics
Office Information for Dr. Mark Zientek, DC, DAAMLP, CHCQM
1082 Saint Georges Avenue
Rahway, NJ 07065
Monday: 10:00 - 7:00
Tuesday: 10:00 - 7:00
Wednesday: 10:00 - 7:00
Thursday: 10:00 - 7:00
Friday: 10:00 - 7:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 12:00
- Beech Street
- Choice Care
- Health Net
- Horizon BCBS
- Master Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- Well Choice
Profile last updated: October 26, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.