The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Matthew T. Hartsburg, DC
Dr. Hartsburg is a chiropractor with Hartsburg Chiropractic in Danbury, CT.
He provides cutting-edge chiropractic care along with wellness-lifestyle education, helping people experience pain relief and enjoy their everyday lives.
Dr. Hartsburg at a Glance
- Since Dr. Hartsburg founded his practice in 2005, he has been offering an array of advanced treatments designed to alleviate back and neck pain.
- He is a diplomat of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians,® a 300-hour post-doctorate continuing education program that includes a sports medicine residency program. He is the chiropractor for area hockey teams, baseball teams, and rugby teams.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Hartsburg.
Why wait until you need to use risky drugs and surgery for your pain? When you understand the origin of the problem, permanent pain relief is possible naturally.
Special OfferMention code "Spine-Health" for free Digital Posture Exam and Digital Foot Scan.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Matthew T. Hartsburg, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 10 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology: The Pennsylvania State University, 2000
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Life Chiropractic College West, 2003
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Extremity Dysfunction/Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Diversified Technique
- Drop Table Adjustments
- Gonstead Technique
- Kinesio Taping
Accolades for Dr. Matthew T. Hartsburg, DC
- Official Team Chiropractor for the Danbury Westerners
- Official Team Chiropractor for the Danbury Rugby Football Club
- American Chiropractic Association
- ACA Sports Council
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE)
Office Information for Dr. Matthew T. Hartsburg, DC
40 Lake Avenue Ext
Danbury, CT 06811
Monday: 1:00 - 7:00
Tuesday: 7:00 - 1:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 7:00
Friday: 7:00 - 1:00
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Profile last updated: June 29, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.