Meet Dr. Matthew T. Hartsburg, DC
Dr. Matthew Hartsburg combines cutting edge treatment with teaching you how to life a "wellness lifestyle" to help relive your pain and get your life back on track.
Dr. Matthew Harsburg At a Glance
- Helps you live an active and healthy life to allow your body to heal itself naturally.
- Creates and individualized treatment plan that offers multiple solutions for your specific concerns.
Why wait until you need to use risky drugs and surgery for your pain? When you understand the origin of the problem, permanent pain relief is possible naturally.
Special OfferMention code "Spine-Health" for free Digital Posture Exam and Digital Foot Scan.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Matthew T. Hartsburg, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 10 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology: The Pennsylvania State University, 2000
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Life Chiropractic College West, 2003
- Arthritis and Joint Pain
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunel Syndrome
- Hip Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Neck / Shoulder Pain
- Neck Pain
- Numbness / Tingling
- Sciatica And Disc Issues
- Sports Injuries
- Active Release Techniques
- Drop Table
- Flexion / Distraction
- Kinesiology Taping
- Therapeutic Exercise
Accolades for Dr. Matthew T. Hartsburg, DC
- Official Team Chiropractor for the Danbury Westerners
- Official Team Chiropractor for the Danbury Rugby Football Club
- American Chiropractic Association
- ACA Sports Council
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE)
Office Information for Dr. Matthew T. Hartsburg, DC
40 Lake Avenue Ext
Danbury, CT 06811
Monday: 1:00 - 7:00
Tuesday: 7:00 - 1:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 7:00
Friday: 7:00 - 1:00
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
Profile last updated: October 20, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.