Meet Dr. Robert P. Bigbie, DC
Dr. Robert Bigbie and his team are passionate about helping patients get out of pain and improve the quality of their life by empowering them with the knowledge to take control of their health destiny. Offering drug-free, non-surgical treatment options, their goal is to help you reach your fullest potential by educating you about how your body works and it heals from within.
Dr. Robert Bigbie At a Glance
- Treats the underlying cause of your sickness, not just the symptoms.
- Offers complementary care to help you achieve your wellness goals such as weight loss management, vibration therapy and rehabilitative exercise.
- Coordinates your care with his entire team to ensure your treatment plan is the best plan for you.
Treat the underlying cause of sickness and disease and allow the body to heal from within so you can express 100% of our innate potential.
Special OfferMention that you found us on "Spine-health.com" to receive a complimentary initial visit including computerized thermal scan!
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Robert P. Bigbie, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 36 Years
- New York Chiropractic College
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated / Bulging Disc
- Knee / Shoulder / Foot Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Auto Accident Care
- Chiropractic Care for the Whole Family
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Extremity Adjusting
- Hakomed Horizontal Microcurrent Therapy
- Maternity and Children's Care
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
- Science Based Nutrition
- Whole Body Vibration Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Robert P. Bigbie, DC
- South Carolina Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Fellow Academy of Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
Office Information for Dr. Robert P. Bigbie, DC
943 Old Cherokee Road
Lexington, SC 29072
Monday: 8:00 - 12:00, 2:30 - 6:30
Tuesday: 2:30 - 6:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 12:00. 2:30 - 6:30
Thursday: 2:30 - 6:30
Friday: 8:00 - 12:00, 2:30 - 6:30
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Most Major Insurance Plans
Profile last updated: September 15, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.