Meet Dr. Robert P. Bigbie, DC
Dr. Bigbie is a chiropractor with Bigbie Chiropractic Office.
For over 3 decades he has offered drug-free, non-surgical treatment options helping patients experience relief and enjoy a high quality of life.
Dr. Bigbie at a Glance
- He commonly cares for people with spine pain, auto accident injuries, sciatica pain, neuropathy, joint pain, and more.
- He values educating patients about their bodies, empowering them to reach their full potential and facilitate healing from within.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Bigbie.
Treat the underlying cause of sickness and disease and allow the body to heal from within so you can express 100% of our innate potential.
Special OfferMention that you found us on "Spine-health.com" to receive a complimentary initial visit including computerized thermal scan!
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Robert P. Bigbie, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 36 Years
- New York Chiropractic College
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated / Bulging Disc
- Knee / Shoulder / Foot Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Auto Accident Care
- Chiropractic Care for the Whole Family
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Extremity Adjusting
- Hakomed Horizontal Microcurrent Therapy
- Maternity and Children's Care
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
- Science Based Nutrition
- Whole Body Vibration Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Robert P. Bigbie, DC
- South Carolina Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association
- Fellow Academy of Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
Office Information for Dr. Robert P. Bigbie, DC
943 Old Cherokee Road
Lexington, SC 29072
Monday: 8:00 - 12:00, 2:30 - 6:30
Tuesday: 2:30 - 6:30
Wednesday: 8:00 - 12:00. 2:30 - 6:30
Thursday: 2:30 - 6:30
Friday: 8:00 - 12:00, 2:30 - 6:30
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Most Major Insurance Plans
Profile last updated: August 3, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.