Meet Dr. Robert P. Peace, DC
Dr. Robert P. Peace specializes in the evaluation and treatment of neuromusculoskeltal disorders. He treats his patients with these goals in mind: provide quality care and service, decrease your pain, increase your function and improve your quality of life.
Dr. Robert P. Peace At a Glance
- Coordinates your treatment plan with your primary care physician and any other medical professional you are working with to ensure continuity of care.
- Offers massage therapy, physical therapy and weight loss programs to support your chiropractic treatments.
- If Dr. Peace and his staff cannot help you, they will refer you to the proper specialist.
Join Dr. Peace and his caring, committed staff, and take the first steps to better wellness.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Robert P. Peace, DC Can Help You
- Cleveland Chiropractic College
- Auto-Related Injuries
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Numbness / Tingling
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Back Pain
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Chiropractic Care
- Diversified Technique
- Electrical stimulation therapy
- Extremity Manipulation / Adjustments
- Intersegmental Traction
- Low Force Adjustments
- Massage therapy
- Myofacial Release
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Posture correction
- Spinal Decompression
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Weight Loss
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Robert P. Peace, DC
I have had chronic back pain for over 40 years. I started my sessions with Dr. Peace earlier this year and have been completely satisfied with him and his entire staff. I have a crazy schedule and am not always able to book a session at a specific time. Dr. Peace has been more than gracious in accommodating me and allows me to come in when I am down in my back. I won’t go to another Chiropractor. I have found a great professional and a friend.— G.P.
I love Dr. Peace, his staff, and the 8 weeks to wellness program. Dr. Peace is very pleasant and thorough. He made time to explain his findings, then recommended a plan based on the best options for me. I'm on an outstanding exercise/eating plan. I feel like I am exercising every part of my body, eating right, and I truly feel great! I was having headaches that have completely disappeared after the 2nd neck adjustment. Overall I would recommend Peace Chiropractic to anyone wanting to feel better.— N.J.
Dr. Peace is a caring chiropractor. He listens to your problems and treats what hurts you. He does not try to sell you things you do not need. His office staff is very friendly and professional. They make you feel comfortable and explain everything thoroughly. They are efficient and always able to get you an appointment when you need to be seen.— M.S.
Accolades for Dr. Robert P. Peace, DC
- American Chiropractic Association
- Unified Chiropractic Association of Oklahoma
Office Information for Dr. Robert P. Peace, DC
4134 South Harvard
Tulsa, OK 74135
Monday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Friday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Saturday and Sunday: By Appointment Only
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue and Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- Premera Blue Cross
- Shelter Insurance
- State Farm
- UnitedHealth Group
Profile last updated: November 27, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.