Meet Dr. Scot Kocis, DC
Dr. Scot Kocis specializes in balancing the total body by improving body posture and normalizing body chemistry. He accomplishes this goal though manual manipulation, core strengthening exercises, and vitamin and herbal supplements.
Dr. Scot Kocis At a Glance
- Broad clinical experience that includes physical and herbal methods of healing.
- Uses a personalized treatment plan to ensure you receive individualized care.
- Focuses on improving your postural alignment resulting in better health for you.
Get to know yourself better, naturally improving your body structure and nutrition for optimal health.
Special OfferMention "Spine-health.com" for a free initial consultation to discuss pain syndromes, sports performance, or nutritional considerations.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Scot Kocis, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 15 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Master of Science, Educational Biology
- New York Chiropractic College
- Auto And Work Related Injuries
- Low Back Pain
- Lower Extremity Pain (Hips / Knees / Ankles / Feet)
- Mid Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Upper Extremity Pain (Shoulder / Elbow / Wrist / Hand)
- Chiropractic Joint Manipulation
- Disc and Nerve Decompression
- Muscle and Fascia Manipulation
- Nutritional Supplements
- Spinal Posture Remodeling
- Spinal Stabilization Exercise
Accolades for Dr. Scot Kocis, DC
- Research experience at Thomas Jefferson Medical School and University of Pittsburgh
- Teaching experience at Won Institute
- USSF Licensed soccer coach
- Former Select Team player, Lehigh Valley and Keystone State games
Office Information for Dr. Scot Kocis, DC
ChiroWerks Well Care
1003 Chestnut Street
Emmaus, PA 18049
Monday: 9:00 - 6:00
Tuesday: 9:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 6:00
Thursday: 9:00 - 7:00
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- United HealthCare
Profile last updated: September 15, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.