Meet Dr. Steven Yeomans, DC
Dr. Yeomans is a chiropractor with Yeomans-Edinger Chiropractic Center.
He treats orthopedic and sports-related injuries, helping to manage pain, restore function, and establish self-care and injury-prevention plans.
Dr. Yeomans at a Glance
- He offers such treatments as musculoskeletal manipulation, physical therapy, exercise, dynamic lumbar stabilization, and more.
- He has over 3 decades of experience.
Discover the benefits of receiving care from Dr. Yeomans.
Special OfferMention code "Spine-health.com" to receive Free 30 minute massage therapy session.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Steven Yeomans, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 31 Years
- National University of the Health Sciences, Summa Cum Laude
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Ligament strain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Rotator cuff injury
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spinal Disorders
- Dynamic lumbar stabilization
- Extremity manipulation
- McKenzie Method
- Musculoskeletal manipulation
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Steven Yeomans, DC
- Post-graduate faculty in orthopedics, ergonomics and rehabilitation at 7 colleges
- Authored text "The Clinical Application of Outcomes Assessment" and numerous articles in peer reviewed journals
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Back Society
- Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
- North American Spine Society
- The West Hartford Group
- Board-certified in Chiropractic Orthopedics 1985
- re-certified in 2000
- currently Diplomate Status
Office Information for Dr. Steven Yeomans, DC
Yeomans-Edinger Chiropractic Center, SC
404 Eureka Street
Ripon, WI 54971
Monday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
Tuesday: 08:00 am - 11:30 am, 01:00 pm - 04:00 pm
Wednesday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
Thursday: 08:00 am - 11:30 am
Friday: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
Saturday: 08:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Accepts most insurances
Profile last updated: August 14, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.