Meet Dr. Thomas P. Jeffers, DC
Dr. Thomas Jeffers provides quality care in a state-of-the-art facility. He educates his patients about natural solutions to your health problems to help motivate you to take an active role in restoring and maintaining your health.
Dr. Thomas Jeffers At a Glance
- Understanding that every patient responds differently to treatments, he tailors a specific treatment plan to meet your needs, goals and unique medical conditions.
- Uses the most up-to-date techniques and approaches.
Join Dr. Thomas Jeffers and his team and start living a healthier life today.
Special OfferMention "Spine-health.com" when you make your first appointment and receive a free spinal examination.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Thomas P. Jeffers, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 20 Years
- New York Chiropractic College: 1992
- Auto Accidents/Whiplash
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica Pain
- Sport Injuries
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Electro -Stim
- Massage therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- Therapeautic Exercise
Accolades for Dr. Thomas P. Jeffers, DC
- Diplomate, American Board Of Chiropractic Examiners
- North American Spine Society
- American Chiropractic Association
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Certified Decompression Therapy Practitioner
Office Information for Dr. Thomas P. Jeffers, DC
Jeffers Neck & Back Pain Center
101 Roberts Lane
Milford, PA 18337
Monday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Friday: 9:00 - 1:00. 3:00 - 6:00
Saturday: By Appointment
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Pirority
Profile last updated: October 20, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.