Meet Dr. Thomas P. Jeffers, DC
Dr. Jeffers is a chiropractor with Jeffers Neck & Back Pain Center.
He is dedicated to providing quality chiropractic care in a state-of-the-art facility.
Dr. Jeffers at a Glance
- He educates patients about natural solutions to health problems, helping motivate them to take an active role in restoring and maintaining their health.
- Knowing that every patient responds differently to treatments, he will tailor a specific treatment plan that meets your needs and unique medical conditions.
If your back or neck is in pain, visit Dr. Jeffers.
Special OfferMention "Spine-health.com" when you make your first appointment and receive a free spinal examination.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Thomas P. Jeffers, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 20 Years
- New York Chiropractic College: 1992
- Auto Accidents/Whiplash
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica Pain
- Sport Injuries
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Electro -Stim
- Massage therapy
- Spinal Decompression
- Therapeautic Exercise
Accolades for Dr. Thomas P. Jeffers, DC
- Diplomate, American Board Of Chiropractic Examiners
- North American Spine Society
- American Chiropractic Association
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Certified Decompression Therapy Practitioner
Office Information for Dr. Thomas P. Jeffers, DC
Jeffers Neck & Back Pain Center
101 Roberts Lane
Milford, PA 18337
Monday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 1:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Friday: 9:00 - 1:00. 3:00 - 6:00
Saturday: By Appointment
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Pirority
Profile last updated: August 1, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.