Meet Dr. Thomas Leskody, DC
Dr. Leskody is a chiropractor with Arrowhead Clinic in Nashville, TN.
He specializes in treating painful conditions of the neck, back, and legs, often caused by trauma, disease, or accidents.
Dr. Leskody at a Glance
- He offers such treatments as the activator method, mechanical traction, electric stimulation, physical rehabilitation, therapeutic ultrasound, diversified and full spine techniques.
- He is committed to helping you recover your mobility and quality of life.
Visit with Dr. Leskody.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Thomas Leskody, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 6 Years
- Life Chiropractic University
- Full spine
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Activator Method
- Digital X-ray
- Diversified Technique
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Accolades for Dr. Thomas Leskody, DC
- Bachelors in Physical Education
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- Tennessee Chiropractic Association
- CPR Certified
Office Information for Dr. Thomas Leskody, DC
1148 Gallatin Pike South
MADISON, TN 37115
Monday: 09:00 am - 01:30 pm, 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Tuesday: 09:00 am - 01:30 pm, 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Wednesday: 09:00 am - 01:30 pm, 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Thursday: 09:00 am - 01:30 pm, 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Friday: 09:00 am - 01:30 pm, 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
- Most Health Insurance, Auto Insurance and Attorney Lien
Profile last updated: August 8, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.