Meet Dr. Vincent M. Buonanno, DC
Dr. Buonanno is a chiropractor with Greenwich Kinetics Chiropractic and Wellness Services.
His goal is to provide natural pain relief, utilizing non-invasive corrective measures to help you feel good again.
Dr. Buonanno at a Glance
- Once your pain is alleviated, Dr. Buonanno can help you with rehabilitation and conditioning. The focus is not to merely mask your symptoms, but to restore function and get you back to everyday activity.
- He brings over 3 decades of experience applying advanced chiropractic techniques.
Talk to Dr. Buonanno about your pain and your goals.
Pain relief is our first goal. By diagnosing the underlying mechanical component, we have the expertise to provide a drug-free mechanical solution that will prevent pain from returning.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Vincent M. Buonanno, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 37 Years
- New York Chiropractic College
- Back Pain
- Herniated / Bulging / Slipped Discs
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Neck Pain - Whiplash
- Sports Injuries
- Body Work
- Chiropractic Manipulation
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Cox Flexion Distraction Technique
- Diversified Technique
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Gonstead Technique
- Myofascial Release
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Palmer Technique
- Therapeutic & Sports Massage
- Thompson Technique
Accolades for Dr. Vincent M. Buonanno, DC
- Connecticut Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
Office Information for Dr. Vincent M. Buonanno, DC
Profile last updated: June 29, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.