Meet Dr. Willena C. Brooks, DC
Dr. Willena C. Brooks strives to help women achieve optimal health naturally. Instead of just treating the pain, Dr. Brooks use a variety of therapies and services to promote "whole body wellness," including lifestyle modification and nutritional counseling.
Dr. Willena C. Brooks At a Glance
- Specializes in treating women and pregnant patients.
- Takes the time to educate you about chiropractic and natural solutions to common health problems.
- Believes that the patient "knows best" and listens to your specific complaints to help design a personalized treatment plan.
Every woman is different and unique and is deserving of the same level of care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Willena C. Brooks, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 9 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry: Norfolk State University
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Logan University, 2004
- Back Pain
- Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Spasm
- Neck Pain
- Pregnancy Back Pain
- Pubic Symphysis Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Spinal Pain
- Cervical / Lumbar Traction
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Flexion-Distraction Technique
- Massage/Trigger Point Therapy
- Rehabilitative Exercises
Accolades for Dr. Willena C. Brooks, DC
- American Pregnancy Association
Office Information for Dr. Willena C. Brooks, DC
ChiroCare for Women, LLC
3620 North High Street
COLUMBUS, OH 43214
Monday: 9:00 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Thursday 3:00 - 6:00
Friday 8:00 - 12:00
- Align Networks, Inc.
- Align Networks
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Great West Healthcare
- Health Allies
- Medical Mutual
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Reserve National
- United Healthcare
- Universal Smarcomp
- Worker's Compensation
Profile last updated: October 10, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.