The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Willena C. Brooks, DC
Dr. Brooks is a chiropractor with ChiroCare for Women, LLC.
She specializes in the chiropractic care of women, helping facilitate health and wellness through gentle, effective procedures and natural products.
Dr. Brooks at a Glance
- Dr. Brooks treats spinal conditions, joint pain, musculoskeletal injuries, pregnancy-related structural imbalances, menstrual-related back pain, and headaches.
- She has been an Ohio-licensed Doctor of Chiropractic since 2005 and completed continuing education courses in nutrition, wellness, and rehabilitation.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Brooks.
Every woman is different and unique and is deserving of the same level of care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Willena C. Brooks, DC Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 9 Years
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry: Norfolk State University
- Doctorate of Chiropractic: Logan University, 2004
- Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Pubic Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Spinal Pain
- Upper Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Heat/Ice Therapy
- Spinal Manipulation
Accolades for Dr. Willena C. Brooks, DC
- American Pregnancy Association
Office Information for Dr. Willena C. Brooks, DC
ChiroCare for Women, LLC
3620 North High Street
COLUMBUS, OH 43214
Monday: 9:00 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Wednesday: 9:00 - 12:00, 3:00 - 6:00
Thursday 3:00 - 6:00
Friday 8:00 - 12:00
- Align Networks, Inc.
- Align Networks
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Great West Healthcare
- Health Allies
- Medical Mutual
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Reserve National
- United Healthcare
- Universal Smarcomp
- Worker's Compensation
Profile last updated: July 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.