Meet Dr. Conor O'Neill, MD
Dr. O'Neill is a board-certified interventional pain physician with the UCSF Spine Center.
He specializes in the diagnostic and non-surgical treatment of patients with back and neck pain, helping restore everyone he sees to functionality and productivity.
Dr. O'Neill at a Glance
- Dr. O'Neill offers a wide array of non-surgical services for painful conditions, such as spinal injections, rhizotomies, nerve blocks, discography and percutaneous disc decompression.
- He draws from robust experience and knowledge; he has performed over 40,000 spine pain management procedures and sits on several scientific and editorial boards.
If you want non-surgical care for back and neck pain, discuss your options with Dr. O'Neill.
Dr. O'Neill is a member of UCSF Spine Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Conor O'Neill, MD Can Help You
- Interventional Pain Physician
- Back Pain
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc / Bulging Disc
- Low Back Pain
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Neck Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Spine Conditions
- Thoracic spine disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections / Blocks
- Facet Rhizotomy Injections
- Injections / Blocks
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Non-Surgical Treatment and Diagnosis
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections / Blocks
Accolades for Dr. Conor O'Neill, MD
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Radiology - University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- International Society for Study of Lumbar Spine
- North American Spine Society
- International Spinal Injection Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology & Subspecialty in Pain Management
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Conor O'Neill, MD
Profile last updated: October 23, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.