The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Jose Colon, MD
Dr. Colon is a board-certified interventional pain physician and medical director of the Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York.
He specializes in pain management and provides expert treatment for back, neck, shoulder, and knee pain.
Dr. Colon at a Glance
- Dr. Colon utilizes rehabilitative medicine, interventional pain management procedures, and minimally invasive spine surgery to help patients recover mobility and relief.
- He is also Medical Director and President of the Newark Rehabilitation Center in Newark, NJ and Partner in Rehabilitation Medicine Associates in West Orange, NJ.
Talk to Dr. Colon about your pain.
Dr. Colon is a member of Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jose Colon, MD Can Help You
- Interventional Pain Physician
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Extremity Dysfunction/Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Ligament Sprain
- Lower Back Pain
- Lumbar Radiculopathy
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Upper Back Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Interventional Pain Management
- Joint Injections
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Pain Management
- Percutaneous Procedures
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Injections
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Worker's Compensation
Accolades for Dr. Jose Colon, MD
- Director and Medical Staff Physician, Newark Rehabilitation Center - Newark, NJ
- Director and Medical Staff Physician, Rehabilitation Medicine Associates - West Orange, NJ
- Director and Medical Staff Physician, Rehabilitation Medicine Center of New York - New York, NY
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Association
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- International Neuromodulation Society
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- National Association of Disability Evaluating Physicians
- American Medical Association
- New York County Medical Society
- Medical Society of the State of New York
- Board Certified, American Academy of Pain Management
- Board Certified, American Board of Forensic Examiners
- Diplomate Certification, National Board of Medical Examiners
Office Information for Dr. Jose Colon, MD
80 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
638 Mt Prospect Ave
Newark, NJ 07104
Profile last updated: February 14, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.