The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
Dr. Ozturk is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
He treats a wide range of brain and spine conditions, such as degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spinal tumors, and more.
Dr. Ozturk at a Glance
- Dr. Ozturk has significant expertise in performing spinal surgery to relieve back and neck pain.
- He works closely with patients, helping them receive optimal treatment that is individually tailored to their unique health situation.
Connect with Dr. Ozturk for help with your pain.
Dr. Ozturk is a member of Penn Medicine.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD Can Help You
- MD – Yale University
- Residency – Yale, New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship – Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
Dr. Ozturk was excellent in his explanation and recommendation for surgical treatment. Answered all questions. Made us feel very comfortable. Very engaging. We did not feel at all rushed. This is how an interaction with a surgeon should be.—
Dr. Ozturk is a caring and compassionate doctor who does his best to make me feel at ease. Very nice man.—
Accolades for Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the Pennsylvania Hospital
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- AO Spine
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
Penn Neurosurgery Pennsylvania Hospital
235 South 8th Street
Washington Square West Building
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
1006 Matuna Pike
Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097
Profile last updated: September 26, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.