Meet Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
Dr. Ozturk is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
He treats a wide range of brain and spine conditions, such as degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spinal tumors, and more.
Dr. Ozturk at a Glance
- Dr. Ozturk has significant expertise in performing spinal surgery to relieve back and neck pain.
- He works closely with patients, helping them receive optimal treatment that is individually tailored to their unique health situation.
Connect with Dr. Ozturk for help with your pain.
Dr. Ozturk is a member of Penn Medicine.
How Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD Can Help You
- MD – Yale University
- Residency – Yale, New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship – Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
Accolades for Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the Pennsylvania Hospital
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- AO Spine
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
Penn Neurosurgery Pennsylvania Hospital
235 South 8th Street
Washington Square West Building
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Visit Dr. Ozturk's Profile on The Penn Medicine Website
Like Penn Medicine on Facebook
- Penn Medicine Woodbury Heights 1006 Matuna Pike Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.