Meet Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
Dr. Ozturk is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Penn Medicine.
He treats a wide range of brain and spine conditions, such as degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, spinal tumors, and more.
Dr. Ozturk at a Glance
- Dr. Ozturk has significant expertise in performing spinal surgery to relieve back and neck pain.
- He works closely with patients, helping them receive optimal treatment that is individually tailored to their unique health situation.
Connect with Dr. Ozturk for help with your pain.
Dr. Ozturk is a member of Penn Medicine.
How Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD Can Help You
- MD – Yale University
- Residency – Yale, New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship – Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Brain Tumors
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
Accolades for Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
- Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the Pennsylvania Hospital
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- AO Spine
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Ali K. Ozturk, MD
Penn Neurosurgery Pennsylvania Hospital
235 South 8th Street
Washington Square West Building
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn Medicine Woodbury Heights 1006 Matuna Pike Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.