Meet Dr. Ali Raja, MD
Dr. Raja is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Arkansas Surgical Hospital. He has over 20 years of experience, providing world-class care.
Dr. Raja at a Glance
- Dr. Raja is committed to helping you with your unique situation by listening to your needs.
- He focuses on the treatment of degenerative diseases of the spine, spinal injuries, and illnesses.
- This includes back and neck pain, disc disease, decompressions and fusion operations.
Visit Dr. Raja to explore possible solutions for your pain.
Dr. Raja is a member of Arkansas Surgical Hospital.
How Dr. Ali Raja, MD Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 20 Years
- Medical School: King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan
- Internship: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Residency: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Ali Raja, MD
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- Member: American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Board of Neurological Surgeons
- Arkansas State Medical Board
Office Information for Dr. Ali Raja, MD
Neurological Surgery Associates, PA
5201 Northshore Dr
North Little Rock, AR 72118
Visit the Arkansas Surgical Hospital Website
'Like' Arkansas Surgical Hospital on Facebook
Follow Arkansas Surgical Hospital on YouTube
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.