The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Ali Raja, MD
Dr. Raja is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Arkansas Surgical Hospital. He has over 20 years of experience, providing world-class care.
Dr. Raja at a Glance
- Dr. Raja is committed to helping you with your unique situation by listening to your needs.
- He focuses on the treatment of degenerative diseases of the spine, spinal injuries, and illnesses.
- This includes back and neck pain, disc disease, decompressions and fusion operations.
Visit Dr. Raja to explore possible solutions for your pain.
Dr. Raja is a member of Arkansas Surgical Hospital.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ali Raja, MD Can Help You
Years in Practice
- 20 Years
- Medical School: King Edward Medical University, Lahore, Pakistan
- Internship: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Residency: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Facet Syndrome
- Foot Drop
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections/Blocks
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Ali Raja, MD
- Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- Member: American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Board of Neurological Surgeons
- Arkansas State Medical Board
Office Information for Dr. Ali Raja, MD
Neurological Surgery Associates, PA
5201 Northshore Dr
North Little Rock, AR 72118
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Coventry Health Care
- Shelter Insurance
- State Farm
- United Healthcare
Profile last updated: March 1, 2021. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.