The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Amos O. Dare
Dr. Dare is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Palm Beach Brain & Spine.
As the founder and president of Palm Beach Brain & Spine, he offers a comprehensive approach to spine care, using a range of treatments designed to help people return to everyday comfort.
Dr. Dare at a Glance
- He specializes in minimally invasive surgery and functional spinal surgery.
- Dr. Dare is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, the American Medical Association, the Palm Beach County Medical Society, and the Florida Medical Society.
For an effective patient experience, visit Dr. Dare and the team at Palm Beach Brain & Spine.
Dare to Live Free of Pain. This is an active process that involves full patient participation in their plan of care. Our functional approach may involve a range of treatment modalities that can include both surgical and nonsurgical treatment. 'The most vital thing is the all-important trio: The right patient, the right procedure and the right doctor.'
Special OfferContact us at AskDrDare@PBBSNeuro.com for our free Guide to Brain & Spine Health: What You Should Know
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Amos O. Dare Can Help You
- Yale University School of Medicine
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Aquatic Therapy
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Pumps
- Physical Therapy
Accolades for Dr. Amos O. Dare
- Fellowship, Neurosurgical Oncology (Brain, Spine and Skull Tumors) - MD Anderson Cancer Institute, Houston, TX
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Palm Beach County Medical Society
- Yale Minority Medical Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
Office Information for Dr. Amos O. Dare
Palm Beach Brain & Spine
1447 Medical Park Boulevard
Wellington, FL 33414
Monday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
4600 Linton Boulevard
Delray Beach, FL 33445
8501 S.W. 124th Avenue
Miami, FL 33183
4848 Coconut Creek Parkway
Coconut Creek, FL 33063
789 South Federal Highway
Stuart, FL 34994
Profile last updated: July 2, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.