Meet Amos O. Dare
Dr. Dare is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Palm Beach Brain & Spine.
As the founder and president of Palm Beach Brain & Spine, he offers a comprehensive approach to spine care, using a range of treatments designed to help people return to everyday comfort.
Dr. Dare at a Glance
- He specializes in minimally invasive surgery and functional spinal surgery.
- Dr. Dare is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, the American Medical Association, the Palm Beach County Medical Society, and the Florida Medical Society.
For an effective patient experience, visit Dr. Dare and the team at Palm Beach Brain & Spine.
Dare to Live Free of Pain. This is an active process that involves full patient participation in their plan of care. Our functional approach may involve a range of treatment modalities that can include both surgical and nonsurgical treatment. 'The most vital thing is the all-important trio: The right patient, the right procedure and the right doctor.'
How Amos O. Dare Can Help You
- Yale University School of Medicine
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Muscle Strain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Brain Tumors
- Spinal Tumors
- Muscle Pain
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Pain Pumps
- Aquatic Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Lumbar Spine Fusion
- Facet Joint Injections/Blocks
- Facet Rhizotomy
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
Accolades for Amos O. Dare
- Fellowship, Neurosurgical Oncology (Brain, Spine and Skull Tumors) - MD Anderson Cancer Institute, Houston, TX
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Palm Beach County Medical Society
- Yale Minority Medical Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
Office Information for Amos O. Dare
Palm Beach Brain & Spine
1447 Medical Park Boulevard
Wellington, FL 33414
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Palm Beach Brain & Spine 4600 Linton Boulevard Delray Beach, FL 33445 Driving Directions
- Palm Beach Brain & Spine 8501 S.W. 124th Avenue Suite 101 Miami, FL 33183 Driving Directions
- Palm Beach Brain & Spine 4848 Coconut Creek Parkway Suite 200 Coconut Creek, FL 33063 Driving Directions
- Palm Beach Brain & Spine 789 South Federal Highway Suite 102 Stuart, FL 34994 Driving Directions
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.