Meet Dr. Andrew Johnson, MD
Dr. Johnson is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Chicago Brain & Spine Institute.
He applies extensive experience treating brain and spine conditions, through both non-surgical and minimally invasive methods, to help patients return to optimal functionality and enjoyment of everyday life.
Dr. Johnson at a Glance
- From sciatic pain to intracranial tumors, Dr. Johnson cares for a wide range of painful conditions.
- He is an expert in applying motion preservation techniques and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Johnson is ready to deliver outstanding care.
Dr. Johnson is a member of Chicago Brain & Spine Institute.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Andrew Johnson, MD Can Help You
- Medical Degree - Columbia University
- Fellowship, Neurosurgical Training and Endovascular - Rush University Medical Center
- Arteriovenous Malformation
- Back Pain
- Bulging Disc
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Intracranial Tumor
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Spinal Cysts
- Spinal Stenosis
- Alternative Therapies
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Back Surgery
- Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Major Spinal Reconstruction
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Motion Preservation Techniques
- Neck Surgery
- Posterior Stabilization
- Spinal Arthroplasty
- Spinal Fusion
- Therapeutic Spine Treatment
- Total Disc Replacement
Office Information for Dr. Andrew Johnson, MD
5115 N Francisco Avenue
Garden Pavilion, 1st floor
Chicago, IL 60625
Profile last updated: September 18, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.