The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Andrew Johnson, MD
Dr. Johnson is a fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Chicago Brain & Spine Institute.
He applies extensive experience treating brain and spine conditions, through both non-surgical and minimally invasive methods, to help patients return to optimal functionality and enjoyment of everyday life.
Dr. Johnson at a Glance
- From sciatic pain to intracranial tumors, Dr. Johnson cares for a wide range of painful conditions.
- He is an expert in applying motion preservation techniques and minimally invasive surgery.
Dr. Johnson is ready to deliver outstanding care.
Dr. Johnson is a member of Chicago Brain & Spine Institute.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Andrew Johnson, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship - Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Medical Degree - Columbia University, New York, NY
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Brain Tumors
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Cysts
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Upper Back Pain
- Alternative Therapies
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Motion Preservation Surgery
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Reconstructive/Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Manipulation
- Spinal Stabilization
- Spine Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Andrew Johnson, MD
5115 N Francisco Avenue
Garden Pavilion, 1st floor
Chicago, IL 60625
- Most Insurance Plans Accepted
Profile last updated: November 28, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.