The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Arvind Ahuja, MD
Dr. Ahuja is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Neurosurgery and Endovascular Associates.
He provides non-surgical and surgical care for disorders, diseases, and injuries of the spine, brain, and peripheral nerves.
Dr. Ahuja at a Glance
- Dr. Ahuja has managed more than 10,000 cases in over 2 decades of experience.
- He works closely with you and your referral sources to ensure optimal treatment, tailored to your unique needs. His goal is to minimize the length of your hospital stay and recovery time.
Connect with Dr. Ahuja for outstanding care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Arvind Ahuja, MD Can Help You
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Chiari Malformation
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Extremity Dysfunction/Pain
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Leg Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Pinched Nerve
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Tumors
- Thoracic Spine Disorders
- Upper Back Pain
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Diagnostic Testing
- Disc Surgery/Replacement
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lower Back/Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Neck/Cervical Spine Surgery
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Fusion
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
- Upper Back/Thoracic Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Arvind Ahuja, MD
- Chief, Neurosurgery Section at St. Luke's Medical Center
- Co-Director of Gamma Knife Center at St. Luke's Medical Center
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Arvind Ahuja, MD
Profile last updated: June 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.