Meet Dr. Barbara Lazio, MD
Dr. Lazio is a board-certified neurosurgeon with Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery.
She evaluates and treats an array of degenerative and traumatic spinal diseases, offering herniated disc surgery, cervical disc replacement, spinal stenosis treatments, and spinal fusion.
Dr. Lazio at a Glance
- Dr. Lazio has special interest in brain and pituitary tumors, as well as stereotactic radiosurgery for brain and spine.
- She published multiple peer-reviewed papers covering spinal fractures, brain tumor genetics, and Gamma Knife treatment of brain tumors.
Connect with Dr. Lazio for premium spine care.
Dr. Lazio is a member of Providence Medical Group - Southwest Washington Neurosurgery
The most satisfying thing is to have my patient tell me they don’t have pain anymore.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Barbara Lazio, MD Can Help You
- Brain Tumors
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Chiari Malformation
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Head Injury
- Pituitary Tumors
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Spine Disorders
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Ulnar Nerve Injuries
- Brain Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Cervical Disc Surgery
- Cervical Spine Fusion
- Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Herniated Disc Surgery
- Lumbar Disc Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Neurosurgery
- Spinal Tumor Surgery
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
Accolades for Dr. Barbara Lazio, MD
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons and Alpha Omega Alpha
- Board Certified, American Board of Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Barbara Lazio, MD
615 Lilly Road
OLYMPIA, WA 98506
Profile last updated: May 16, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.