The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Bong-Soo Kim, MD
Dr. Kim is a board-certified, fellowship-trained neurosurgeon with Temple Health.
He offers comprehensive care for spinal problems, performing such procedures as minimally invasive surgery, spinal fusions, artificial disc replacements, spinal cord stimulation implantations, and more.
Dr. Kim at a Glance
- He is the Director of Neurosurgical Spine Surgery at Temple University Hospital and an Associate Professor of Clinical Neurosurgery at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University.
- Dr. Kim received fellowship training in minimally invasive and complex spinal surgery at the University of Chicago Hospitals and neuro-oncology at the Cleveland Clinic.
Dr. Kim is a member of Temple Health.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Bong-Soo Kim, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Residency, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, South Korea
- MD, Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, South Korea
- Brain Tumors
- Chiari Malformation
- Complex Spinal Disorders
- Head Injuries
- Herniated Disc/Bulging Disc
- Lumbar Spine Disorders
- Nerve Pain/Neuralgia
- Neuropathic Pain
- Sciatica/Radiculopathy/Leg Pain
- Scoliosis and Deformity
- Spinal Infections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Trauma
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior/Posterior Lumbar Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Disc Arthoplasty
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Bong-Soo Kim, MD
- Associate Professor, Clinic Neurosurgery, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
- Director, Neurosurgical Spine Surgery, Temple University Hospital
- Director, Minimally Invasive & Complex Spine Fellowship Program, Temple University Hospital
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Spine Committee, World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies
- Neurological Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Bong-Soo Kim, MD
Temple University Hospital
3509 North Broad Street
Boyer Pavilion, 5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19140
- Most Insurances Accepted
7500 Central Avenue
Physicians' Office Building - Ste 210
Philadelphia, PA 19111
Profile last updated: June 25, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.